Thursday, October 14, 2010

From way back when...

A few pieces I found in a drawer from the last two years at IDEA

One illustration for a children's story book that we wrote as a class. No idea what happened to it...our prof was supposed to produce it in some way, and all the images did get scanned. Anyhow, here it is! That is a monster in the front with the big yellow horns. I did this 2 years ago...my sense of depth rendering skills have much improved! The little girl is dragging her teddy behind her...completely forget the story...but the teddy is important I remember.

A poster for the band of our choice. I chose the Shins...and got a tad visceral. Done sometime around October 2009.

One illustration from a group of 5 for a brochure on Vancouver's Gardens. I will try to find the other 4 for you...this was the best and biggest, though; was for the cover. Done last year sometime...March 2010?

No idea what the project was...three figures or something. I did Andrew, Warren and Jonathan, "The Trio", from Buffy the Vampire Slayer. Yes, I'm a geek...oh well. November 2009.

Little something I did on my own, back in May 2009! Was heavily inspired by Lynn Olofsdotter. Look her up, she's amazing!

1 comment:

  1. The last couple aren't showing for me! And I really would like to see your Buffy image.

    Really impressive work, Colleen. Love the flower and the teddy bear.

    ReplyDelete