Sunday, February 20, 2011

Woodland Creatures

It's been SO long, I know. My apologies. Any work I've done since my last post has mostly been design work, which I'm not going to be posting on here (despite the name of my blog...shall change that). I'll soon have a personal portfolio website/blog that will house my design work, and maybe my illustration work as well. If that happens, I'll let you know in advance so you can switch over to that one (it will be www.colleenkeith.com).

Anyways, here's some new little guys for you to check out! They're for a postcard project I'm working on, and who knows, I may even print them for REAL someday :) Would love to do it with letter press if budget allows. These are not finished designs, they still need a bit of work and a touch of color. Will upload finished designs when I'm done.

Baby Fox

Owlet

Fawn

2 comments:

  1. Where's the owlet? It's not coming up for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey Andrew!

    Sorry, I'm not sure why one wouldn't come up and the others wouldn't. Maybe it's your web browser? I use Firefox and Safari and both always work for me. If you're using Internet Explorer, that might be your problem. It's kind of a bad browser.

    Let me know if you still can't see it and I can email it to you if you really want to see it :) I've worked on these since this post, I'll make an update soon!

    ReplyDelete